Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Homemade Book


The pictures aren't the best, but I am very excited about this new book. It was so quick and easy to make! I printed wallet sized and 3x5 pictures and glued them to 4x6 notecards. I narrated each picture, then laminated them using my laminating machine. Elliott took the pictures to his dad's office (thanks, Grandaddy Harry!) to bind them into a book. Its a very sturdy book, and O LOVES it. I'm planning on making A LOT more soon. You can see the other books I've made for O here and here. This book doesn't look as nice as the board books, but its much sturdier. I've had a problem with O trying to pull the pictures (sometimes successfully) off the board books, but I don't have to worry about that with this book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment