Chasing Cheerios

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Great Deal

My mom and I woke up early on Saturday morning to go to several yard sales. We had a GREAT time and got several great deals! I was most excited about buying this car. O's friend has one like it, and O loves it. So when I saw this car for only 5 dollars, I couldn't resist buying it. O was thrilled! I also bought about 10 children's books, a pitcher (for O's playhouse), a new muffin tin (yay!), a window box (for O's play house), an egg poacher (for sorting), a granite mortar and pestle (for outside), a birdfeeder, and a wooden number puzzle. I bought all of this for around 9 dollars! I wish I could go to yard sales every weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds. Buying secondhand is awesome but it is time consuming but worth it when you find great deals as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are a garage sale family :) love the deals you found!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby kyle loves this! He got one for his birthday from nana!

    My older son who is now 8 years old also got one for his first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 dollars for that car is really a good deal. It still looks so new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME deal for that one. Good going mom.

    ReplyDelete