Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells is another favorite book from my childhood!  E(2) really loves it and requests that we read it often.



After we read Jingle Bells, I made jingle shakers for the girls.  I used a hot glue gun to attach a bell to a craft stick.  The girls ran around shaking them and singing and dancing.  E dropped one shaker, and it immediately broke.  O(5) dropped BOTH of hers to see if they would break...they did (I was not a happy mama).  So, a few days later, I reglued them using craft glue.  They seem to be a little sturdier...so far.


1 comment:

  1. I have made these by using pipe cleaners, cut in half, thread through the bell, and then twist it around the stick really tight like a bread tie. They stay on great!

    ReplyDelete