Chasing Cheerios

Monday, December 26, 2011

So Many Posts To Write

I have so many posts that need to be written (and I should have written before Christmas).  However, finding the time to do it seems impossible.   We've had a very busy and fun Christmas, and the festivities aren't over yet.  I'll be back to share our handmade gifts and finish up our Christmas activities posts in a few days (so you'll have ideas for next year, and so I can look back and remember what we did and what we made).

2 comments:

  1. I think so many of us feel this way, I know I do. Enjoy your holiday! I can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see all you have been up to. Like Miss Amanda said, I think we are all there. I have my photos, just need to write and post. Sometimes I feel like I am rowing my boat with one oar!!! lol
    Enjoy this time with the girls.

    ReplyDelete